- Asset BuildingFind out about programs and strategies that can help you save up money and plan for the future.
- Building Your Assets and WealthLearn about programs that can help you build your savings without risking your disability benefits. > More
- Individual Development Accounts (IDAs)Individual Development Accounts are savings accounts that help people with low incomes build assets. The money saved can be used for a small business, for higher education, or for the purchase of a first home. > More
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)Supplemental Security Income (SSI) gives cash benefits to people with disabilities and seniors who have low income and low resources. > More
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) gives cash benefits to people who worked and paid Social Security taxes before their disabilities limited their ability to work. > More
- Medi-CalMedi-Cal is a program that helps pay medical expenses for people who are disabled, young, elderly, pregnant, or who have low income. > More